Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Why I'm running for the KPPCSD in 100 words.

I'm making Kensington a stronger, safer community. As a graduate of Community Emergency Response Team training, I've championed civic engagement in Kensington. I've created digital mapping systems for CERT and Neighborhood Watch, aiding coordination. My existing close working relationships with fire and police personnel enable clear dialogue with both agencies. As Communications Officer of the Kensington Public Safety Council, a regular attendee of KPPCSD/ K-Group meetings, KARO/ECHO volunteer, Block Captain and Elections Clerk, I support the dedication of our public servants and the community that guides them in these fiscally challenging times.  Help me strengthen our community.

Nicki Kaiser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated, which means I will have to sort the real ones from the deluge of spam. Since it is mainly an informational blog, I will mainly post comments that add to the topic or contribute new useful information to the site. Be assured that I read and appreciate every one of them though, including the critiques. If you would like to send me mail directly, you can reach me at Kensingtonia a t g mail dot com. Thank you for your input.