Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kensingtonia

The Fog rolls through the Gate,
tumbles down over the hills of Marin
and wraps itself around Angel Island like a down comforter.

We rest, nestled in the folds of the East Bay hills.
Beyond, deer drift like shadows
between the oaks of the canyon.

Kensington,
where streets recalling another distant misty clime
wend their way through quiet neighborhoods.

Tudor and Mediterranean whisper across side paths
sharing the knowledge that here is Home.
Here we Stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated, which means I will have to sort the real ones from the deluge of spam. Since it is mainly an informational blog, I will mainly post comments that add to the topic or contribute new useful information to the site. Be assured that I read and appreciate every one of them though, including the critiques. If you would like to send me mail directly, you can reach me at Kensingtonia a t g mail dot com. Thank you for your input.